I wrote these workflow's last year, but I am republishing them since I have moved to my new blog.
In this workshop document you will learn the basics of Windows Workflow Foundation and using Workflow to design and visualize your business logic . I’ll introduce you to a couple of the basic shapes as well as demonstrate how to integrate Workflow within an application.
This series of workshops are filled with:
- Step-by-Step examples
- Screen shots of almost every step that I take (so that you'll never get lost :) )
- Code (downloadable and shown in the document),
- Comments in the code (rare to find those anymore these days :))
- details about which options I chose (why and the alternative options)
- References to books, blogs, webs sites that I used to learn how to do this
Download Location: Click here to download
Link to Part 2: Building Custom Workflow Activities with Microsoft Windows Workflow Foundation (.NET 3.0)
~ Robert Shelton
↑ Grab this Headline Animator